Forums > General Discussions > Watt donates $10K to family of fallen firefighter
  • Page 1 of 1
zhangzk

315 days old here
Total Posts: 23

Subject : Watt donates $10K to family of fallen firefighter
Houston Texans News: July 17 Womens Whitney Mercilus Jersey , 2018 Houston Texans NewsSchefter Pod: Wade Phillips On Career, Favorite Players - ESPN.comListen to former Texans’ DC Wade Phillips talk about his career and his Houston Texans life.Watt continues his philanthropic ways.NFL NewsAgent: 2018 likely Bell’s last season as a Steeler - ESPN.comCould Le’Veon be wearing a different jersey in 2019?Cowboys don’t sign Lawrence before deadline - ESPN.comDeMarcus Lawrence will be one of four players with the franchise tag this season.Lions’ Ansah doesn’t get deal before deadline - ESPN.comEzekiel Ansah joins DeMarcus Lawrence...Rams Womens Zach Cunningham Jersey , Joyner fail to reach long-term deal - ESPN.com...and LaMarcus Joyner.Houston & Collegiate SportsWhat we learned from the Summer Rockets - The Dream ShakeSome thoughts from the Summer League that was.Houston Astros First Half Report Card: Starting Rotation - Crawfish BoxesHow did the starting rotation get graded for the first half of the season?Dash suffer tough road loss in Portland - Dynamo TheoryThe Thorns got the better of the Dash this weekend. It’s been a trying year for Texans safety Andre Hal.He was diagnosed with lymphoma in the spring and underwent treatment that put him in remission by the fall.
Hal was activated in time to play against the Jaguars on October 21 and took the field with a heavy heart due to the death of his father a few days before the game.After what he called “a surreal time,” Hal was dwelling on the positives around Thanksgiving.“I’m super thankful http://www.thetexansfootballauthentic.com/lamar-miller-jersey-authentic ,” Hal said, via the Houston Chronicle. “It’s a blessing just to be here and be playing football again. That’s what I love to do Womens Benardrick McKinney Jersey , and I’m happy to be back. It’s been a long journey. I learned a lot about myself, a lot about life in general.”Hal has played in two of the four games that the Texans have played since his activation. He hurt his shoulder against the Jaguars and returned to knock away a pass in last Sunday’s win over Washington.

Posted on January, 16 2019 08:11:28 AM

• Page 1 of 1